Bring your friends and family to this free event to explore the historic Rosenbach brothers’ home at your leisure, an option available only once a year. Rosenbach docents will be on hand throughout the day to answer questions about the Rosenbach brothers’ parlor, dining room, and library.
Rosenbach staff will also be on hand to answer questions about our two current exhibitions:
Free event! No RSVP required.
Must-See Open House Checklist
- Where the Wild Things Are drawings by Maurice Sendak
- Paintings of early Philadelphians by Thomas Sully
- An 1821 publication titled, The art of making ﬁreworks a children's guide to concocting their own explosives at home!
- Dr. Rosenbach’s impressive rare book library
- Poet Marianne Moore’s Greenwich Village Living Room
- Pages from James Joyce’s manuscript for Ulysses
- And of course, don’t forget to visit our museum shop!