Group Tour Request Form
GROUP TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
No tour is officially booked until there has been a conversation between the group tour leader and the Group Tour Coordinator at the Rosenbach Museum & Library, Farrar Fitzgerald.
Tel. 215-732-1600 x135, Fax 215-545-7529. email@example.com
Experiences which the Rosenbach Museum & Library offers for Group Tours:
∙ A guided tour of the historic house and collections of the Rosenbach brothers (includes access to exhibitions).
∙ In addition to the house tour groups can request a curatorial talk in the current exhibition, led by museum staff or a presentation on selected material from the collections (please allow us at least 3 weeks advance notice).
1. Tour Reservations. In order to make a reservation for a tour, the last page of this form must be completed and returned at least fourteen calendar days in advance of the group’s visit along with payment. No tour is confirmed until the tour fees have been paid.
2. Tour Hours. Tuesday & Friday, 10 am to 5 pm; Saturday & Sunday, 12 am to 6 pm; Wednesdays & Thursday 10 am to 8 pm.
3. Tour Length. Tours last approximately 1 hour. This may vary according to the nature of the groups’ visit.
4. Tour size. Any group of ten or more persons wishing to visit the Rosenbach must arrange in advance for a tour. Due to the small scale of the galleries and the fragility of the period rooms, no group tour can be larger than 10 persons. However, the Rosenbach will gladly accommodate groups of up to 20 people simultaneously by breaking them into two smaller tours.
5. Accessibility. The Rosenbach Museum & Library is wheelchair accessible. Please inform the Group Tour Coordinator in advance of your visit if members of your group are in wheelchairs or require special assistance so that the Rosenbach can best accommodate your group.
6. Parking. The Rosenbach does not offer parking for tours.
7. Conservation Issues. Photography is not permitted in the museum. There is a water cooler in the lobby area, but the museum does not permit food or drink in the galleries. Lockers are provided free of charge for groups to secure any packages, backpacks and large bags which are not permissible in the museum galleries.
8. Orderly Tours. The group tour leader agrees to ensure orderly behavior on the part of all tour participants, and to follow any instructions from Rosenbach staff members and docents.
9. Cancellations. To cancel a group visit, please contact the Group Tour Coordinator, Farrar Fitzgerald (215) 732-1600 ext.135 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the group cancels at least fourteen calendar days in advance of the date of their planned visit then any tour fees paid shall be refunded. Tour fees will not be refunded after 14 days.
10. Changes in Group size. Changes in the size of the group are the liability of the group leader. Payment will not be refunded if members of the group do not show on the date of the visit.
11. Cancellations by Rosenbach. Rosenbach reserves the right to cancel a tour at any and all times and shall have no liability beyond the refunds set forth below:
If Rosenbach cancels a tour prior to the start of such tour, any fees paid to Rosenbach will be refunded in full.